New Customer Offer! Get 15% Off On Your First Order
Get 10% Off On Your Order Sitewide
Buy 2 Or More Outdoor Rugs & Save 15% Off
Get An Extra 10% Off On Your Purchases
Shop Our Bundles & Save Upto 12% Off
Checkout Our Rugs New Arrivals Collection Starting As Low As $99
Complimentary Free Shipping On Your All Orders
If you’ve ever deep-cleaned a rug by hand or sprung for a professional carpet cleaner, you’ve probably also wished that you could just throw your rug in the washing machine. Ruggable rugs let you do just that: All of the brand’s rugs are entirely machine washable.
Ruggable started with a simple idea. In 2010, Jeneva Bell had the thought to create a washable and more liveable carpet rug. After a few different approaches, she created and patented this genius 2-piece rug system. You don’t have to be in the over 30 club to appreciate this one, though I’ve noticed my love for home-building has noticeably increased over the past few years.
Working with certified suppliers in Germany, Mexico, Korea, and China, Ruggable rugs are made-to-order and packaged in Los Angeles and Chicago.
Ruggable rugs come in 590 unique designs—from floral to folk to bohemian, there’s something for everyone here. My favorite? The Farmhouse collection stacked with Persian styles.
Offering practical, functional, and super stylish solutions for any living area or work space, Ruggable rugs come in 9 sizes including these best-sellers:
- 8×10 – A simple way to personalize any spacious room $399
- 6×9 – Ideal for cozy spaces or as a focal point in a roomy area $299
- 5×7 – Well-suited for medium-sized rooms $199
- 3×5 – A stylish way to spruce up an entryway and/or accent any small space $109
- 5×10 – Long and lovely for $189
- 5×7 – Great for kitchens and small homes $139
My favorite part about rug shopping is digging through colors. Ruggable has a ton, and in fact, you can even sort your search by color to streamline the process.
While the top drop-down menu offers popular color combinations, the left side bar breaks it down even further by providing the number of Ruggable designs offered in specific colors.
I’ve found this tool to be incredibly helpful. The brand groups its rugs into 6 color categories:
- Blue/Green – From teal to turquoise to navy and emerald, there are 193 distinct Ruggable designs offered in these colors
- Black – A chic and sophisticated look for any living and work space, you’ll find 55 Ruggable designs available in black
- Gray/Silver – Elegant in cool or warm tones, delight in 96 designs in the gray/silver color combo
- Naturals – Ruggables offers 37 designs in neutral-toned rugs in a variety of patterns, textures and hues
- White & Cream – Rugs in these shades create a more spacious effect and are also safe and easy additions to any room. They come in 35 designs
- Multicolour – These vibrant choices make any room pop and are available in 90 designs
Style is everything. It can make or break a space and totally sets the tone. While I excitedly made my way through the brand’s site, I noticed there are 10 favorite Ruggable rug styles. I’ll list them all below for easy reference along with how many you’ll discover in each collection.
- Moroccan – Inspired by patterns unique to Morocco (56 designs)
- Modern Tribal – Bold and eye-catching arrangements in Southwestern motifs (47 designs)
- Traditional – Classic patterns featuring florals, borders and medallions (69 designs)
- Geometric – Modern and visually-interesting (125 designs)
- Floral – Complementing all decorating styles from farmhouse to shabby chic to modern (112 designs)
- Bohemian – An eclectic take on the modern rug with fun and funky patterns (66 designs)
- Contemporary – Minimalist with clean lines and subtle color (24 designs)
- Persian – Inspired by patterns and colors typically associated with Persian rugs (40 designs)
- Solid and Ombré – From cozy and inviting to daring and eye-catching (26 designs)
- Transitional – Combining contemporary with old-world charm (121 designs)
- Best Sellers – Customer favorites
- Outdoor – Relaxing colors that stand up to the elements,
- The New Vintage – Soft, faded colors and appealing patterns
- Founder’s Farmhouse – Moody, rustic, and heavily Persian
Machine washable: First and foremost, we love that the top layer of the rug can easily be removed to be thrown in the washing machine and dryer. In our Lab evaluations, the rug did not shrink or show changes in appearance after multiple wash cycles.
Kid- and pet-friendly: Reviewers rave that Ruggable rugs are perfect for homes with little ones and pets. No matter who is having an accident, it’s easy and quick to clean up spills and messes. “With three small kids and a dog, our throw rugs get trashed. Then I discovered Ruggable,” says Meaghan Murphy, content director of Woman’s Day. “You legit roll it up and toss it in the wash. Bonus: The patterns and size options are endless.”
Unbeatable selection: Ruggable rugs are available in a wide variety of sizes — including runners, 8’x10′, 6’x9′, 5’x7′ and 3’x5′ — to fit every space in your home. It’s easy to shop by color or style with an impressive selection of options like Bohemian, floral and geometric patterns — even Disney motifs that are perfect for kids’ rooms. Ruggable is one of the only brands to offer washable shag rugs, which are known for collecting dust and dirt due to the high pile. They’re super soft according to online reviewers and are available in white and grey in a variety of sizes.
Easy-to-swap styles: Once you have the rug pad, you can purchase different top layers to change up a room’s appearance as often as you like. It’s more affordable than buying a whole new rug.
Exciting collaborations: Ruggable works with a variety of partners to create rugs for everyone, no matter your interests. Their collaboration partners include renowned designer Jonathan Adler, Star Wars and Disney. They even have a collegiate collection so you can show off your school spirit.
Fun outdoor options: If you’re looking for something a little sturdier that can withstand the elements, Ruggable’s variety of outdoor rugs are fade-resistant, durable and made from woven material that won’t feel rough. Bring on the rain, wind, sleet, hail, dirt, dust and just about anything else you can throw their way.
All things considered; we do love it! And if you live in a house with messy kiddos and/or shedding, accident-prone pets, I highly recommend the Ruggable route.